• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Air Venturi Avenger 177 with Nightvision scope

Classified Status
WTS

Jtlies1

Feb 19, 2020
KS, United States
177 cal Air Venturi Avenger Bullpup. Comes with 2 aftermarket barrel supports and Donny FL silencer adapter. Additionally it has a buck rail silencer which is an excellent air stripper as well. It also comes with 1 factory mag and 1 AE Swede 20 rd mag. It also comes in a nice gray padded case. It also was a compact cv life bipod.
I’m including a one leaf 3x12 scope which pairs with the nv100 day/night recorder so you can record your hunts day or night. The gun is in great working shape..the only issue is a little scuff mark on the end of the barrel shroud. This gun puts out 31 fpe which means this gun is a cannon in 177 cal. Shoots zan and JSB slugs well. Definitely not a toy but this gun pairs well with shooters of all skill sets.
Value: gun 400..accessories including silencer..150…scope…500…nv100 recorder..300.= $1035.
That’s what I have in it. I want $850.

image.jpg

Reactions: Dogowsky