• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Avenge-X (New Modular PCP) - $499

More info here...

Avenge-X.png

The low cost dreamline. I'm not liking the looks of these guns though. Ugly

Yeah, those bottle guns look weird. Probably would look better with some kind of shroud over the bottle like on the Gauntlet.

I do like the look of the classic models, though. I'm just hoping the synthetic stock material is more like the Umarex Origin and not like the ones on the original Avengers.

Reactions: TattoosByJohnnyV
Yeah, those bottle guns look weird. Probably would look better with some kind of shroud over the bottle like on the Gauntlet.

I do like the look of the classic models, though. I'm just hoping the synthetic stock material is more like the Umarex Origin and not like the ones on the original Avengers.
I Might have to buy one too.

This question is for Tyler Patner.... Is this an upgraded regulator? You've checked all the boxes for me. I will definetely buy one to compliment my gen 1 avenger. You hit a home run with all the upgrades
(Even if that bottle looks a little weird) and could use a little cover dressing as others have stated. When will they be available?

Reactions: Trucker3573
Also is there any type of increased plenum on these models? Will they produce more power in each caliber than the regular avenger will and if so how much in 22? Thank you.

Says up to 60 fpe in 25 and up to 50 fpe in 22

This is a gun I really wanted to like... I'm always rooting for the low/mid price range gear that's in my budget... but damn these are ugly. I would take a 1st gen wood stock Avenger and possibly modify it over this any day.