• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi AV-46M Match Air Pistol

factory grip will need to be rework for most for your strong hand middle finger area but maybe not
it appears that all Air Venturi AV 46M are gone and seeing they were made in Russia or from Russian parts it was to be expected
and if that fact is true the price of IZH 46m will start to climb
Thanks @marflow 777

I recently got hold of a cheap Izzy that works exceptionally great. Am a newbie to 10m target shooting and this gun is quite accurate for its price. Shoots way better than my skills

The only downside being it came with beautiful walnut (probably Rink) LH grip for that low price tag :)

I did get hold of a $99 deal on a factory RH grip but still debating on whether I should go with factory grip versus a custom one with a bit more investment

Reactions: Bandito
Don’t see any R, but definitely not factory grips

image.jpg

image.jpg

they do not look factory but they are well made
nice wood could be home made and if so the maker is very good
they are not Rink or Steve Corcoran and not factory but would have good value
if you like the pistol think about the upgraded trigger it make the finger fit way better, the bad part is the trigger used to be about 25 buck and now almost twice that

if you like the pistol think about the upgraded trigger it make the finger fit way better, the bad part is the trigger used to be about 25 buck and now almost twice that
Thanks
1. Is this the one you are referring to https://www.pyramydair.com/product/air-venturi-izh-46m-upgraded-air-pistol-trigger-assembly?a=4101
2. Do you know how to adjust the trigger weight on this pistol?

51 bucks and change shipped and build back better taxed.