• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi 90ci Carbon Fiber Regulated Fill Station

The special setup for the 90 cubic inch tanks is also regulated at 3000 psi. This has pluses and minuses.

Plus - I have a Marauder that I've added a regulator. It only shows regulated pressure, so using a regulated air sources means I can't over pressurize the tank.

Plus - I can tether directly to the tank with a 3000 PSI regulator and just shoot away.

Plus - Easy to take to the range and shoot tethered if I want.

Minus - I have an Impact, it's capable of holding 4200 PSI, so I can't fill the tank to full pressure.

I have two of them, easy to use, easy to fill with a Yong Heng type compressor, I like them.

The special setup for the 90 cubic inch tanks is also regulated at 3000 psi. This has pluses and minuses.

Plus - I have a Marauder that I've added a regulator. It only shows regulated pressure, so using a regulated air sources means I can't over pressurize the tank.

Plus - I can tether directly to the tank with a 3000 PSI regulator and just shoot away.

Plus - Easy to take to the range and shoot tethered if I want.

Minus - I have an Impact, it's capable of holding 4200 PSI, so I can't fill the tank to full pressure.

I have two of them, easy to use, easy to fill with a Yong Heng type compressor, I like them.
Have been pondering on getting ine myself.