Air Venturi 74 SCBA

A lot of you might have already seen this in a PA email. 2020 date of manufacture. Regular price is $539.00.

F4E22074-BBFB-4A37-BB8B-292C0BC27B1F.jpeg

I'm looking at these as well. MFD 2000, so more than two years of life gone, but appears to be a great deal, especially if the shipping is free.
This will be my first PCP tank, so not sure exactly what the fitting is, or if I will want some other connectors to fill at a scuba shop. Any suggestions or advice on purchase of this tank/valve/hose ??

Reactions: Blackmoor
It arrives set up for a QD fitting. Other questions on the board (below) are about better valve options, but not necessary. If you have a QD foster fitting that you can attach to your fill adapter, your are golden!

This is what you need to connect to the fitting supplied by the manufacturer...

Reactions: Sodbuster
Bought the Air Venturi wingman 74 cu.ft., new, DOB 2020, today from PA, my first tank.
Price $379 less 11% with free shipping.

Don't think I could buy a used one here for that, at least haven't seen such an offer. Hope the dive shop is reliable
enough that I don't require a compressor right away. Predicted delivery on Wednesday... we will see.

Also 4 tins of 500 pellets tagging along for the 4 for 3 and the free ship & disc. as well!

Researching for tank protection: a boot and maybe a neoprene jacket or protective bag.

Reactions: rcs9250
Bought the Air Venturi wingman 74 cu.ft., new, DOB 2020, today from PA, my first tank.

Don't think I could buy a used one here for that, at least haven't seen such an offer. Hope the dive shop is reliable
enough that I don't require a compressor right away. Predicted delivery on Wednesday... we will see.

Also 4 tins of 500 pellets tagging along for the 4 for 3 and the free ship & disc. as well!

Researching for tank protection: a boot and maybe a neoprene jacket or protective bag.
The dive shops in my area will only fill to 3000 psi. I have to go to a paint ball facility for a 4500 psi fill and then are only open on the weekends.

The dive shops in my area will only fill to 3000 psi. I have to go to a paint ball facility for a 4500 psi fill and then are only open on the weekends.
I checked in with them in the late fall, and the woman who was running the shop that day said yes we will fill to 4500psi.
Now we will see if that's true or just talk from an employee. If it's only 3000 psi, I'll be finding another solution and not buying air from them. 3000 is virtually useless for my purposes. If it's 4300, I can probably live with it, at least for awhile. The usable air just gets more expensive.

Where did you find that and do they have more? I live in Erie PA