• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi 4500psi Transformer Failure

rbolton6

Feb 27, 2017
NC
Does anyone know of a suitable transformer replacement for stock one in the Venturi Compressor?
Mine finally bit the dust after about 10 years for faithful performance.
I checked Pyramyd Air and it shows them as "Out of Stock".
I called Air Venturi directly and they didn't have any in stock and no idea on when/if they would ever.
Why in the world would they let something like this slip by them, assuming there are a bunch of these compressors out there from what I see on the forums.
Nonetheless, I started searching the web for the REBB S - 50 - 24.
Finally found some site in Lord only knows where that had the exact same looking transformer with the exact same specs as on the stock transformer and ordered one.
Fingers Crossed !!!!
If anyone else has a secret spot where to pick one of these please do let me know.

Kindest Regards

IMG_8679.jpg

IMG_8678.jpg

Does anyone know of a suitable transformer replacement for stock one in the Venturi Compressor?
Mine finally bit the dust after about 10 years for faithful performance.
I checked Pyramyd Air and it shows them as "Out of Stock".
I called Air Venturi directly and they didn't have any in stock and no idea on when/if they would ever.
Why in the world would they let something like this slip by them, assuming there are a bunch of these compressors out there from what I see on the forums.
Nonetheless, I started searching the web for the REBB S - 50 - 24.
Finally found some site in Lord only knows where that had the exact same looking transformer with the exact same specs as on the stock transformer and ordered one.
Fingers Crossed !!!!
If anyone else has a secret spot where to pick one of these please do let me know.

Kindest Regards

View attachment 377285

View attachment 377286
another place to check is airguns of Arizona.. oh and Wes at airgun archery fun in Canada might have parts of you need any.. looks like you already got a handled
mark

I cancelled my order from China and bought the one from Amazon Rod.
Got it yesterday and hooked everything up and the compressor is working fine now.
I did speak with Air Venturi and they said any S - 50 - 24 transformer will work - Simple, 110v in and 24v out.

Just a heads up for anyone buying the one listed above:
It's a LOT longer than the stock transformer and you won't be able to get it into the electrical housing compartment.
So be sure to check the measurements before you order one.
I have mine rigged up on top of the unit and safely insulated so I'm good to go.
Thanks again for the help!!!

Reactions: rodm1