• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi 3000 PSI 13 CU tank leaks

Check out ansgear.com they are a paintball supply store in Simi Valley, California.They have gauges and o-rings and everything you could need for a 13ci bottle.I filled my Sig Virtus this morning after shooting and I noticed air coming out of the opening of the fill probe. It is so slow that it slowly pushes off the cap cover when I put it on.Very funny to watch but it means it is leaking very slow. I will be going to ANSgear to get a new fill nipple, they have those too.

I also got the First Strike Floating Stock from them for my Virtus. You can see some pictures of it on the Pyramyd Air website. It looks pretty good but it was a tight fit, I had to do a lot of sanding to make it fit loose enough to operate the length of pull. If you do not need to have that feature you could just push it on to cover the tank. I just fiddled with it because I was bored LOL.

I called AirVenturi this morning and told them what my problem is and she is sending me a new fill nipple with extra o-rings free of charge. Air Venturi is part of PyramydAir, they even have the same address. I bought the bottle and adapter set from Pyramyd Air just a few weeks ago, she looked up my account and said no problem. I have always had great response and service from Pyramyd Air. This is the first time dealing with Air Venturi and they were just as good. Sorry you had a bad experience.

13ci bottles are from HK ARMY, WARRIOR, NINJA, FIRST STRIKE, and TIPPMANN. I do not know if the thread sizes on the bottles to screw into the gun of those brands match up with the air gun threads and diameter, they are for paint ball guns. I should have brought my Virtus with me to check but I did not think of it. Probably not if the fill nipple was a different size thread which is a bummer because we would have a lot to choose from if they did.