air venturi 100 cu in carrier

Has anyone found a protective carrier for the air venturi 100 cu in bottle that works well?
@Solo1 Maybe consider a Saber Tactical tank bag. Only thing is they don’t seem responsive to questions about their bags. I emailed them a about a week ago to ask specific questions and haven’t received a response. You may be better off measuring your tank and going by the measurements they provide on their site.

Reactions: Solo1
@Solo1 Sounds like you got it sorted out. Can you post a picture of how you’re using the bag? Golf bags, duffle bags, and rucksacks can also work if you add some padding. What I found attractive about the Saber Tactical bag is the zippered portion that covers and protects the valve. I think it may have some padding within this area. It looks like it can be unzipped and moved to easily expose the valve and fill whip. Here’s a link https://sabertacticalinc.com/products/tank-bag-st0036 I thought I posted it in my previous post.

Last edited:
9CFF4355-E043-416A-83A0-F723053B6749.jpeg
798FF2CE-EF7B-4454-B412-44E1285FFFBF.jpeg

Just a nylon draw string bag had to cut the ends off 2 4” pvc pipe fittings to get something it would fit in Not the best but should work ok