• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Tank Bag Saber Tactical or Armageddon

I’m looking for a nice tank bag and I’ve sort of narrowed it down to these two. Have any of you tried both? If so what were the pros and cons of each? From what I see there are some things I like and dislike about both. I like the bigger pockets on the armageddon bag but it looks like the tank fits pretty loosely inside allowing it to roll around. For those of you with the saber tactical bag how does it fit the tank and how is the padding?

I like the SA bag but it doesn’t fit my 97CF tank.

I have both bags. They both work great with 97cf bottles. The Armageddon is my go to bag. A bit larger, very easy to access the tank. Larger gear pockets. It also sits flat so no rolling. The Saber Tactical bag is just as good, but a tight fit for bottle and a little rollie side to side but the pockets keep it from going anyplace. Access to valve is a touch easier with the ST. Just unzip and you have full access. The Arm has a flap that unzips and I just pull the tank up a little.
So in the end it is preference and possibly cost. Both are great bags.

Reactions: Zach