Air rifles for big game hunting?

I'm trying to get info about .45 and .50 caliber air rifles like the AirForce Texan, Umarex Hammer, or any other similar air rifles. Can they be used for big game like deer? What do most people use them for? I'm not sure if any of them are in stock right now, but this is what I've found so far:

AirForce Texan .45 caliber 1000 FPS $1000
AirForce Texan .50 caliber 1100 FPS $1230
Umarex Hammer .50 caliber 1000 FPS $850 

Does anybody have any advice or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Mod edit: Removed prohibited discussion topics.

https://www.veradiumair.com/index.html

Talk to Brian about big game with air rifles (702-406-0200) you'll be amazed at what can be dropped, effectively, with a properly tuned large caliber air rifle! I discussed this with him at length and was amazed at the power his shop is producing with the various big caliber air guns. I had prior contact with him regarding the SPA 700 and 750 modifications, and was impressed with his knowledge and machinist background ability.

I don't own a large caliber pcp. I have no business association with VeradiumAir.com. I don't plan on buying a big caliber because of advanced age, and restricted mobility, but this is real information worth knowing, for you young bucks still able to get out there and pound the bush for game larger than back yard pests...so, if you have a wild hog infestation, give this guy a call!!!

Regards,

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

Do yourself a favor and get an airforce Texan. Either 45 or 50 will kill deer. I suggest the 50 with carbon fiber bottle because it's as flat shooting as the 45 and has a bigger heavier bullet. Now keep in mind that a 357 can take a deer with proper shot placement but shooting a 357 vs a 50 cal might save you many hours tracking a blood trail. I know of someone that hit both lungs with a 357 recluse and although the deer did die it ran for hundreds of yards in thick bush and he didn't get it out until hours of tracking blood with a flashlight well into the night. All that to say you can get what you like. 357 will do it 45 will do it well and 50 will kill it and make you a cup of coffee and rub your feet while it doing it. Jmo

Screenshot_20200921-1100182.1600705379.png
DSC_0284.1600703338.JPG
I have taken three white tailed deer with .357.

First two with heart and double lungs shot. They were down in 40 yards.

The third was a shot with the head down placed among the eyes and the horns. Directly to the brain. Didn't gave one step. Switched off immediately. 

Key issue is SHOT PLACEMENT!

If possible, go to the brain and never try to get there from behind, there's very thick bone to avoid the pellet to penetrate.

Second option is the heart. You have to shot a little bit from behind to the chest and just some centimeters behind the scapula. I enclose a picture of the angle of the shot jus an instant before I pulled the trigger. That is the perfect angle to reach the heart and the two lungs.

For big game you have to shoot close, 30-40 yards max, is the best.
IMG_20200502_150815858.1600689841.jpg