Air Rifle Hunting RAR VL-12 (FULL REVIEW) .25, .22. 177 Calibers

NEW VIDEO .25 Caliber Review (PART1)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi AirgunNation people! Long time no see! Here is my new video of hunting and review of Russian Air Rifle (RAR) VL 12. Not many people know about this gun. I watched on youtube and couldn’t find some review in English. I hope that I’ll introduce you this air rifle and you get to know something about it. I’ll post pictures of shooting and hunting. Also write your expression or comments what you think. Or may be some one owns this gun also? I’ve created two topics on this forum because video covers both reviewing the gun and hunting. People who wants to see review could see it, and people who loves hunting could see some hunting action. Thanks! 

Seems like those hen pheasants stay still longer than the cocks do. Darn cock pheasants are like spastic roosters on acid. When I get a chronograph, I'll get some numbers from my two .22's & the Winchester 1400cs .177 magnum. .22 should, being a bit heavier, carry more foot pounds of energy to point of impact.

"Gunnertrones"Einar. From inside of your car, the sound of the pellet hitting the can is almost as loud as the shot itself. And I suppose the microphone is in the car with you.....(!) Even the sound of your loading is louder. This must be a very quiet gun?

Actually it wasn't so quite in stock, I upgraded the sound soundmoderator and printed new sections of soundmoderator guts with 3D Printer. The result is gun is really quite!