• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Rifle Carry Tray

I shoot PCP hunter class. I find it a chore moving my rifle, bucket, and bi-pod from lane to lane. The biggest issue is putting my rifle in and taking my rifle out of my rifle case to move from lane to lane. Is there an air rifle tray sold to safely transport a rifle from lane to lane? Are any trays specific to an Air Arms rifle? 

I've seen some homemade trays that shooters have built. I'm wondering if there are any trays sold commercially. Thank you!!

e7c3028c44c4489bc8b070ac290db648.jpg

I'm not familiar with it and may be way off what your looking for, but would a sporting clays dolly work for it?

If in the U.S. and looking for a ready made carrier , I wouldnt know.
Specific for the AA ( any rifle ) is a big one and as they can be made for a couple of dollars most folks seem to make there own - or go to a match and see who's got what they might sell-.

They really are easy

Sighting in a new toy, building a box

Hoepfully that is a link to making one. Lot's of other good Field Target info on that link so do click around a bit, may even be some AA some there?

John

Let me throw another thought in. A few years ago, someone at Extreme Benchrest was pushing around a cart with all their PCP stuff on it. The cart started out life as a golf trolley. I guess you could design it any way you want, just the trolley as the foundation. Some pretty nice (and expensive) examples out there, or just find one at a thrift store for starters.

​Could be interesting