Air Rifle Activities - pesting and review of OneLeaf NV100

Well, I am posting this here because Alex of Air Rifle Activities as we all know is a hunter / pester. In this video he talks about the new OneLeaf NV100 night vision scope attachment (thingy) and goes out and puts it through the paces. Alex shot pigeons out to 100 m (109 yards) while using the OneLeaf. I guess you could put it up against the pard for a bit cheaper price and some better features. The video quality looks pretty decent.

Alex does a video showing putting the OneLeaf NV100 through the paces in both day and night conditions.

After watching the video I sent Alex a text asking him if he truly feels the OneLeaf is worth the money, Alex’s reply was, “for the price for sure.” $330ish on AliExpress and Amazon. I might look at getting one sometime early half of next year.

https://youtu.be/LiU0AR7VP64

https://oneleaf.ai/commander-nv100-digital-night-vision-monocular.html

A8463171-6853-4E21-98F7-E3B7F6F82356.1633210155.jpeg
1DEDA0CF-4656-426D-93EF-7C87723BB7B9.1633210155.jpeg
F50544FC-2E1C-47B0-BCE6-6409EA5BB4FB.1633210155.jpeg

I cannot compare the two, I only have the One Leaf.

On cost , I bought in £ there in the UK and saved a lot more than, $20 equivalent.

I see One Leaf advertised for $299, I have not yet seen the Pard for $319.

Had it only been $20 in it, I may have went with the Pard.

GOOD luck.

I’m going by Amazon prices here in the US. I saw the pard is advertised for $359, and the oneleaf is $339. 

I checked the specs of the Pard at $349 vs the OneLeaf I think the optic and durability specs of the OneLeaf are better. OneLeaf 300 m vs Pard 200m optical clarity. I wish they sold Sytong in the USA, that looks also very interesting but more on the price zone of the Pard.

And folks, I know Alex well, and he would NOT have recommended the product unless he felt it was worth getting for the money.

I checked the specs of the Pard at $349 vs the OneLeaf I think the optic and durability specs of the OneLeaf are better. OneLeaf 300 m vs Pard 200m optical clarity. I wish they sold Sytong in the USA, that looks also very interesting but more on the price zone of the Pard.

And folks, I know Alex well, and he would NOT have recommended the product unless he felt it was worth getting for the money.

Thanks for the info. So the one leaf is cheaper AND better. Good to know

the tactacam is a PITA !!! switching from gun to gun.

and will not work on a compact scope, properly...

plus no NV.

i just bought the nv100 from there site. $299 shipped.

should have it in 10-12 days they say. we will see and i will review it

on my uragan .30 with a compact 4-16x44 scope.

i hope it does well !!!

i have the x-site 4k & a sightmark photon NV scope, just wondering how this thing works.....

@uhfradarwill Looking at the different scope cams, i.e. Eagle Vision and SideShot being the ones that come closest to mind, all of them add length. Personally, I haven’t used any scope cam or add on device ever on any of my scoped guns, though I do plan on such a set up in the future. So I say using any scope camera system if that you have to get use to the extra distance between you and the scope.