Air pumping question

Hello, I ordered a Kral NP03, scope, moderator, bipod and hand-pump ($50 from Amazon). I already have Ballistol and silicon oil and means of cleaning a barrel.

Is this all I need? I have read somewhere that if I drain all the air from Kral NP03, I might not be able to fill up the gun with a hand-pump..??!?! what? Did i read that wrong?

I will not be able to get the compressor, as I am done spending any more on a new hobby. I'm in a decent physical shape so hopefully pumping wont be much of an issue (220lbs, jog 1.5-2 miles a day)

also.. will the gun have any issues if I lower the power to minimum + adjust the hammer spring (i assume turn counter-clockwise to weaken) to shoot? I will not be modding the gun at all because I will mess it up.

Welcome to PPC airgunning. Yes, you probably shouldn't drain the tank as you most likely will not be able to close the valve pumping it up with the hand pump. Then you'll just be pumping air out of the barrel. It usually takes a burst of air from a bottle or high powered compressor to seat it, but not always. A portable one may be able to do so...and you may be able to do it hand pumping, just most times you can't. If you do try, cock the gun first to take pressure off the valve to help.

Hand pumping is all technique. I'm 5'4" 140 lbs and I pump up to 300 bar on some guns. Not that I like to, mind you, but it's doable easy enough. Take slow strokes so heat doesn't build up too badly/quickly and rest every 10-15 mins. or so to let the pump cool down and it's no problem. Don't pump with your arms, pump with your torso on the down stroke. Tom Gaylord has a good video that covers it.

Welcome to PPC airgunning. Yes, you probably shouldn't drain the tank as you most likely will not be able to close the valve pumping it up with the hand pump. Then you'll just be pumping air out of the barrel. It usually takes a burst of air from a bottle or high powered compressor to seat it, but not always. A portable one may be able to do so...and you may be able to do it hand pumping, just most times you can't. If you do try, cock the gun first to take pressure off the valve to help.

Hand pumping is all technique. I'm 5'4" 140 lbs and I pump up to 300 bar on some guns. Not that I like to, mind you, but it's doable easy enough. Take slow strokes so heat doesn't build up too badly/quickly and rest every 10-15 mins. or so to let the pump cool down and it's no problem. Don't pump with your arms, pump with your torso on the down stroke. Tom Gaylord has a good video that covers it.
Ahh thank you. I think i was confused because i thought new guns would come empty for safety reasons.. and that i wouldnt be able to fill it from scratch.