• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Pistols and Scopes

UTG 2-7 pistol scope. That gun is worth it. 
1580175276_3932906515e2f8facab93a9.34938490_7E8B2B5D-59A7-4AB5-9508-13770025E64F.jpeg

Yes, I have both the pistol and rifle Holosun red dots sights on various guns.

Very good quality, VERY easy target acquisition because of the ring around the dot. Work well in low light as well as bright light.

I've tried many red dot sights, the holosun is at the top. No I have spent the big bucks on a Trijicon, but from what I've seen on YouTube, the Holosun is right up there with the best.

Also one thing NO ONE else has is the solar cells to aid low/no battery power.

Mike

I swapped a Delta Point Pro (triangular point) onto my FAS 6004 today.

I like it. A nice sharp point to aim to, with a large triangle to find quickly without having to "hunt" for a small dot. Same reason that I like the Holosun with the circle around the dot. I'll be leaving the Delta Point Pro on the FAS 6004 (and the Holosun on the Beeman P1) for a while I think.

Mike

a Burris 3-12 x32 pistol scope might work nicely on the 44

https://www.burrisoptics.com/scopes/handgun-scopes

I have one of these and it is an awesome scope, but it's got AO and will not focus down under 25 yards. So you end up with a blurry reticle for short distance shooting. I'm going to try out the Burris 2-7 soon to see if it's a little more short distance friendly.

Finding a good multi use Scope for my HW44 has been more challenging than expected. I have been using a Burris 2-7 and it's a good offhand can shooting and plinking scope. But I would like to try something different like a Dedal Stalker, but ordered a Konus 7170 2x-6. I have not used it yet, but hoping it will allow me to acquire my target quicker and improve my offhand accuracy by bring the Pistol closer to my body. Definitely should work better when using the Predator tripod.

Ill agree with others on the UTG pistol scope. I have one for my Ocelot I will use now and then. What I dont like is the parallax is fixed. This seems to be common with pistol scopes. When I was looking for a pistol scope I searched for something with mil-dots. No luck. I just wanted something that would offer some markings for holds. The utg has a PDC setup. For myself it worked fine.