• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air pistol question, pellets, more power.

“ The Crosman American Classic is the ultimate backyard plinker. This .22 caliber pellet pistol features a single shot bolt action for easier cocking and loading and a rifled steel barrel for accuracy. Get variable pump power with the easy-pump forearm and control the velocity up to 460 fps for your style of target shooting. Comes with a fully adjustable rear sight and fixed-blade front sight”

This is from the crosman web site and states your pistol is for target shooting, not hunting varmints. Buy a new pistol that is designed for hunting and has a muzzle velocity of better than 600fps with a 14+ grain pellet. You get what you pay for and for $80 you can punch holes in paper at 15 feet.

Ohhh boy that was a funny one comparing California to Canada. You must be the comedian of your family😒

The fact of the matter is California and Canada having the same airgun restricitions is FALSE information. There are no airgun restrictions in California. Sounds like you don’t know enough about a crosman 1322 to know that 460 fps has nothing to do with state/ country regs limiting the power but the actual platform itself being limited to that power unless modified. So turn off that spigot of misinformation

“You are not getting anything good in California” another nonsensical statement. I suppose you’ve never heard of @Motorhead or any of the other airgunners that live in California and shoot “good” airguns
I was not being funny. I just know cali restricts just about everything else. It's no secret. Sorry to bother you.

I bet they will be the first to put airguns on the list. :) and I'm not being funny.