Other Air pistol popularity gaining momentum

Having witnessed air pistols excruciatingly snail-paced growth in popularity over the last six decades plus, it warms my heart to see that growth now gaining speed and momentum. 'Witness' the fact that the Pistol division and Hunter Pistol class were both second in popularity to all divisions and classes at last weekends Cajun Classic field target Grand Prix competition weekend; itself one of the most respected and popular of all field target Grand Prix events.

And in related good pistol news, manufacturers are responding with phenomenal air pistols aplenty (relatively speaking, of course). Some of those perform beyond the imagination of most airgunners and shooters of all kinds-

AP sub inch avg.jpg

GK1 Gilmore 40.jpg

P Rod target.jpg

1701P at 25.JPG

Air Pistoleros are living the good old days. GET SOME, Y'all!

Having witnessed air pistols excruciatingly snail-paced growth in popularity over the last six decades plus, it warms my heart to see that growth now gaining speed and momentum. 'Witness' the fact that the Pistol division and Hunter Pistol class were both second in popularity to all divisions and classes at last weekends Cajun Classic field target Grand Prix competition weekend; itself one of the most respected and popular of all field target Grand Prix events.

And in related good pistol news, manufacturers are responding with phenomenal air pistols aplenty (relatively speaking, of course). Some of those perform beyond the imagination of most airgunners and shooters of all kinds-

View attachment 455965

View attachment 455966

View attachment 455967

View attachment 455968

Air Pistoleros are living the good old days. GET SOME, Y'all!

Should have bought an Ataman when they weren't condemned to oblivion.

I agree, to me the GK1 is what has really propelled the popularity as finally air pistols have some respectable power, great accuracy, and semi-auto! I was never a fan with a lever action for a pistol and prior to the GK1 most air pistols just had such weak power that you could not use them very well to shoot with any distance. The GK1 has basically sold out every batch that they have shipped to the USA and people continue to be on the wait list for every new batch. Eventually others will step up their performance hopefully.....