Air pistol addict

The stock helps my accuracy a lot..turns the pistol into a short carbine. I hunt with that gun Only when the stock is on since I want best accuracy for humane kills. You may already be aware that there are several different stock styles. I have another with an AR type collapsible stock and I saw another with a folding AR type...great for backpacking.

Addicted, for sure. Happy 4th of July!
DC5D2DBA-B3D6-4D1A-B445-4765B1C04F63.jpeg

Just added an HW44 to my collection from AoA. Redeployed a Trijicon RMR with a 1.0 MOA dot.

Barrel was quite dirty, wish I had opted out of the test fire program. Put a good 2 hours into gently cleaning and polishing.

Put me down for what everyone else has said - Very good trigger, very quiet, accurate, not too pellet fussy. Keep your air source handy, run a patch through it every 100 rounds.

Reactions: maxtrouble
Det är mycket bra avkoppling att ägna sig åt skytte. När man skjuter, vare sig det är luft eller krut, glömmer man bort allt runt omkring. Det är kanske därför man blivit som man är. Vad kan väl vara roligare än att köpa något nytt och sedan testa det. Det roligaste jag köpt på senaste tiden är ett luftgevär från Steyr, ett Hunting automatik, fem skott som kan skjutas på mindre än två sekunder om man vill. Testade på Bada Bang. Fyra mål på 1.77 sekunder (skryt?)

Hello-

My name is immaterial, but I am an air pistol addict. If it is a pistol and it shoots a pellet via compressed air I want it. When I first got into the sport air pistols cost less than powder burners. Now, not so much. In fact, I have many air pistols that cost more than most powder burners. Who knew?

My question, for fellow forum members- is there a cure? Or, am I doomed?

I love the new site, by the way!
Counted them today. Have 63

Certainly I have a blowback air pistol that matches every real firearm I have. On top of being much cheaper to shoot...... they improve your holster draw mechanics, target acquisition, trigger finger placement without the giant KABOOM at the end of the exercise.

For those of us that own the real firearm.....the matching air pistol is a must IMHO

HK

Reactions: Justplinknaround