• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Ordnance LLC no longer in business?

I have been trying to buy a SMG-22 but not been able to find anyone with one for sale. Air-ordnance.com no longer works, the email on their facebook is to a Tony but if you email it you get a reply that Tony no longer works at Tippmann Industrial. Tippmann Industrial manufacture sowing machines and die cut presses.

Did they have a temporary foray into airguns? Does anyone have any info on if they are still in business?

Does anyone know of any place with one for sale?
Does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell? If so PM me.

I know Tippmann is still making paintball guns and the smg is evolved from their custom 98 design I think. I would try to do a quick search and find some current contact info for them through the paintball manufacturing side of the business. They should have some info to help you in the right direction.
I found this https://tippmann.com/ and also the custom 98 on that site, I sent them an email asking for info.

Markers sure as hell something today VS the pump action ones we ran around with over here in Denmark in the late 80ties
Still damn good fun back then, and our team was know in parts of the little country we never been to, for sure you had to bring your A game to us and your big hoppers VS the 30 shot ones we used on the rental guns we played with.
Actually i was the only guy to get his own marker.

Reactions: Farmplinker2