air leak from breech

I have shipped the gun back to Talon Tunes for repair. Thanx
You really should swap an o-ring yourself since it's dirt cheap and easy to get to. Shipping it back to Tony turned a 10 cent 5 minute job into probably $35 for your shipping cost and 2 weeks without your gun. I'm not trying to give you a hard time I just want you to know there's an easier way.
The V3 breach o-ring is in the barrel and very easy to change.
Here's a list of o-rings you can buy really cheap. All are buna 70 unless they say 90.

Too late. I did ask Tony where I could get instructions and he did not help.
Ask on the forum in the future.
Remove the magazine and with the cocking lever full to the rear reach into the breach end of the barrel with a pick tool that has the points dulled and remove the o-ring. Put a little silicone grease onto the new o-ring and put it in the barrel. Use the pick tool to push it into the o-ring groove and you're done.
You can get the pick tool and o-rings at harbor freight if you want but it's better to buy a lifetime supply of o-rings for your airgun at Oringsandmore for about $16 shipped. Use the o-ring list in my previous post or from the part list in your owners manual. That $16 worth of o-rings is a lifetime supply for 5 guns. If you ever need help with a repair just post your questions on the forum.