• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning AIR HUNTER GERHARD SHOOTING 2019 HUBEN

Now we will see power and accuracy. If you watch closely you can see the impacts of the slugs are harder. Anyone who has that gun and shoots slugs knows that gun is set at 1040 fps or higher.Gerhard tells us how good the gun is but has 2 negative (very small) . If i could ask him a question it would be , what are 2 things you feel fx could improve. How about any of you guys , is there anything you would like to see change .

The gun has a titanium airtube , what do you think the cost of that is.The only thing is he is not shooting the new unchoked gun.I told jackie at huben to send him a gun. So all his viewers can see how powerful and accurate the gun is .Going by the serial number you can see on his gun, he has the walther choked barrel. Huben now makes their own and they are unchoked.And they shoot slugs and pellets .Pellets are one hole groups at 100 yards. Slugs are 3/8 of an inch at 100 yards.

The gun has a titanium airtube , what do you think the cost of that is.The only thing is he is not shooting the new unchoked gun.I told jackie at huben to send him a gun. So all his viewers can see how powerful and accurate the gun is .Going by the serial number you can see on his gun, he has the walther choked barrel. Huben now makes their own and they are unchoked.And they shoot slugs and pellets .Pellets are one hole groups at 100 yards. Slugs are 3/8 of an inch at 100 yards.

Lol seeing how many sub moa 100yd airguns there seems to be on this forum I find it odd Iv yet to see something that I consider sub moa airgun and I highly doubt I ever will... Seeing your huben shoots one hole groups at 100yds I challenge you to be first. Go and shoot 10groups of 10shots and if 95% of your shots meets sub moa requirment Im ready to say its true sub moa airgun. Back in days when I made this statement I never got anyone to even post 1sub moa 10shot group not to mention multiple. 3shot 5shot etc are poor to determine accuracy. If your gun cant nail sub moa 10shot groups its not sub moa gun... You can do it indoor out door or what ever door you wish dosent matter.

Lol seeing how many sub moa 100yd airguns there seems to be on this forum I find it odd Iv yet to see something that I consider sub moa airgun and I highly doubt I ever will... Seeing your huben shoots one hole groups at 100yds I challenge you to be first. Go and shoot 10groups of 10shots and if 95% of your shots meets sub moa requirment Im ready to say its true sub moa airgun. Back in days when I made this statement I never got anyone to even post 1sub moa 10shot group not to mention multiple. 3shot 5shot etc are poor to determine accuracy. If your gun cant nail sub moa 10shot groups its not sub moa gun... You can do it indoor out door or what ever door you wish dosent matter.

if the huben does this I will buy 2, one for me and one for my dad since I’ve gotten him into airguns.