Air (HPA) source in Middle TN (Nashville to Columbia)

My internet search ( my interweb woofoo may be off) only revealed one dive shop and it was just what seemed to be an individuals voice mail.

Even considering nitrogen, if I can figure out if I can also directly fill 2,000 psi guns with Joe's adapter. I do not mind doing some "plumbing" if need be.

Still likely to need some size CF tank even if I have a N2 Tank

Your very best bet might be to meet some of the many many airgunners in your area. Many have compressors, some may well work at fire-stations in your area and natutrally they know most of the fill shops.

Well worth you time to spend a nice Saturday morning in Minor Hill or Pulaski just to met everyone.

Before so many airgun friends in your area had air to share I used scuba nashville and island hoppers in nashville.

John

Thanx Driver

Neptune did not come up when I did my google foo.

There used to be one in Brentwood that also did not come up.

I knew there had to be someone in the Nashvegas area.

I plan to get a tank (likely from JoeB) and will go for one of the bigger ones so I could work fill trips into normal trips into Nashville, otherwise I may go smaller tank and look at nitrogen from best ( spelled "cheapest") local source.

I hope to send a bit of lead downrange this year as my shooting has drastically declined to only a so-so level.