• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Air Guns of Arizona

Helpful? My friend, those DRUG DEALERS only seem helpful right now. Give it time and you'll see that the worst decision you ever made was making that first phone call. Sure they'll answer all your questions and give you quick shipping and fair prices and excellent service but... wait I forgot where I was going with this. AoA is great, airguns are the devil. They ain't called PCP for nothing.

New to PCP's, I contacted Airguns of AZ for help in selecting one that would fit my needs. Very helpful and informative people there. I ordered and got my PCP quickly and am enjoying it! Thanks to them for being reliable and helpful, and at a good price!
I have bought all of mine from AOA except the first two. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced. Most guns have free shipping and they don't charge tax which makes the OTD price cheaper than any of the rest even when others are on sale.