Air guns and cancer

Morning all, Thanks every one for all your great support on my May post about my battle with cancer. Its very uplifting to no you all have my back, that's way I love this forum. Here;s an update. I saw my Dr. last week and he said that from my blood work up that he couldn't even tell I had cancer. Staying strong with the support of my family and friends and my faith and of course my air guns. Enough of that lets talk air guns. Im still collecting air guns, nice word for spending lots of money. Just got a RAW in .22 and a Vulcan 3 also in .22 man are they both VERY NICE air guns, I could wright a whole post on them. My son and my best friend who is also fighting cancer went to the air gun shoot in Utah had a great time and met a lot of good people. Then Saturday my son and I went prairie dog hunting on some friends property. He shot the RAW and I shot the Vulcan we each got 7 were hitting them out to 150 yards. I just got the new Barra 400E electric BB gun have only a few mags through it but man the grin factor is of the charts. Well thats about it but again thanks all for the kind words and stay strong and keep your air dry

Reactions: Kraemer99
Hi I hope you get better is God who decides when is the time to go my mother was diagnosed with cancer after 20 years she was alive then few years back the cancer came back and I was told that she had 2 months to live we fought together and she last about 4 years after that and she pass but she didn't pass from cancer she pass from althimer there you go friend fight to the last and God will help you. Happy shooting and be well