Air guns and cancer

Morning all. Im 70 years old and have been an air gunner most of my life. Last August I was diagnosed with stage four Pancreatic cancer and given six months to live even with chemo. Started chemo and have had 23 rounds of two very strong types of chemo, I get so sick for 4 days after I can barley stand it. Well instead of setting around waiting to die I got busy shooting and tuning my air guns, switching scopes and buying new guns. I figured what the heck Id spend some of that money iv been saving. So I went on a tear and bought six new guns. So after nine months IM still standing and the Dr. are calling it one in a million shot, he asked me how I got through it and I told him it is my faith and my passion for air guns that gave me a purpose to go on. Now the Dr. says I have about 10 to 12 months well Iv heard that before and Im shooting for 3 years going to prove them wrong again.So am I going to sell my guns and set around HELL no, I have to many guns to shoot and new ones to lust after. Here a list of what I got HW100, Crossman 2021 Challenger, a Brocock Sniper XR, AEA Challenger Pro, HW 50s and a HW 97 TH. I posted about this on GTA air guns saved my life. Any way have fun and keep your air dry

I did the same thing,
crosman 034.1651676741.JPG
Faith and determination,getting the T-cells to fight the enemy.

The very Best to you and keep living the way you want to.

Morning all. Im 70 years old and have been an air gunner most of my life. Last August I was diagnosed with stage four Pancreatic cancer and given six months to live even with chemo. Started chemo and have had 23 rounds of two very strong types of chemo, I get so sick for 4 days after I can barley stand it. Well instead of setting around waiting to die I got busy shooting and tuning my air guns, switching scopes and buying new guns. I figured what the heck Id spend some of that money iv been saving. So I went on a tear and bought six new guns. So after nine months IM still standing and the Dr. are calling it one in a million shot, he asked me how I got through it and I told him it is my faith and my passion for air guns that gave me a purpose to go on. Now the Dr. says I have about 10 to 12 months well Iv heard that before and Im shooting for 3 years going to prove them wrong again.So am I going to sell my guns and set around HELL no, I have to many guns to shoot and new ones to lust after. Here a list of what I got HW100, Crossman 2021 Challenger, a Brocock Sniper XR, AEA Challenger Pro, HW 50s and a HW 97 TH. I posted about this on GTA air guns saved my life. Any way have fun and keep your air dry

This teared me up. 

My wife has been battling cancer for a long time and finally had to quit the chemo because it was destroying her body and her mind.

She was given less than six months to live over 2 years ago and yet she's here sitting next to me as I type this. 

I told the medical people it wasn't up to them that it was between her and God and they had no say in the matter. 

You've found something to focus on and you have the faith and hopefully a supportive family. Keep up the fight and believe in God and yourself and never surrender. 

Hermet

Reactions: Terryb00