• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Gun Torque Wrench on VEVOR

Can anyone vouch for this web site? This is the best price I have seen on this wrench.

As someone who usually has to replace all bank cards every couple of years due to OPM breeches, I can tell you that the small amount you may save going with a suspect site just isnt worth it.
With tools and ammunition, I'm especially careful when I see deals that look great.
That very same torque driver is on Amazon for $40 right now, by the way.

Just venting, but I've had a Wheeler and another cheap one like that fail on me. The first one was the cheap-o that would no longer click under ~30in-lbs. I had it set for 18 and the damned thing blew way past that as I was driving the scope caps. Most recently - I was torquing down a Spuhr mount to my Maverick rail at 35in-lbs, and it probably hit somewhere north of 70 before I realized that the wrench failed.

Now I'm using a Proto with a 1/4" drive. It's anything but ergonomic, but I'll never use any of those other cheap ones with higher end glass.

Vevor seems to be one of the Chinese companies that are trying to change the image of Chinese goods for the better.
I bought one of their portable compressors for my PCP. It was supposed to auto-shut off but didn't. I sent them an email and after a back and forth of pics and video they sent me a new gauge(which fixed the problem) and it's worked perfectly since.
I cannot vouch for buying from their website directly as I bought the compressor from ebay.
Just my 2¢.

Reactions: Headshots
Yes, I can vouch AGAINST Vevor!

I bought a Vevor PCP compressor supposedly with a one-year warranty from the Vevor website that failed in about three months. Vevor ran me around in circles for months attempting to weasel out of the warranty. But being retired, I made it a mission to hold them to it.

I eventually won.

Can anyone vouch for this web site? This is the best price I have seen on this wrench.

Vevor is all cheap Chinese knockoff junk. Save your money and get a Wheeler

Reactions: orangeokie
Yes, I can vouch AGAINST Vevor!

I bought a Vevor PCP compressor supposedly with a one-year warranty from the Vevor website that failed in about three months. Vevor ran me around in circles for months attempting to weasel out of the warranty. But being retired, I made it a mission to hold them to it.

I eventually won.
My Vevor compressor has been good so far knock on wood. Glad you prevailed.

I purchased a Vevor hydraulic tubing and flaring tool from them last Summer when I was rebuilding the brake and fuel system on my vintage corvette. I purchased this tool direct from Vevor Website. It is literally unusable for Automotive work. It is sitting in my garage and I am wondering what to do with it. It came with no instructions on how to use it, but I'm a smart guy and soon figured it out. The hydraulic pump portion of the tool is actually looks pretty good. The problem is with the die set. Complete junk. Think low end Harbor Freight. The die are all cast pot metal with no machining which results in very poor flares. They didn't even grind away the seams where the die were cast. Some of the die wouldn't even go into the tool holder. The clamping operation that squeezes the tubing so it doesn't slip left damaging rings in my expensive tubing. It was advertised to flare stainless steel. It will but with great difficulty and damages the tubing. Unsatisfied, I tried to return the tool. Vevor customer service instead of standing by the tool first offered me 25% then 30% and then a 40% refund. Luckily I paid for it using Paypal and initiated a dispute. Paypal refunded 100% of my money and yet weeks later Vevor was still emailing me with refund offers. I took it upon myself to screw with them as long as I could. They wanted me to pay for shipping. This thing weighs like 20 lbs, so shipping back to Beijing would be deal killer. I still see the thing on Amazon and it gets good reviews. I figure the reviews must be fake because that tool is complete junk.

As someone who usually has to replace all bank cards every couple of years due to OPM breeches, I can tell you that the small amount you may save going with a suspect site just isnt worth it.
With tools and ammunition, I'm especially careful when I see deals that look great.
That very same torque driver is on Amazon for $40 right now, by the way.

Vevor is a solid company with good tools.

Why pay for another common product with specific label from an unknown site? Just buy a descent quality torque wrench from amazon with good review, most likely made in the same Chinese building.