• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air gun store in Las Vegas or around?

I don't know of too many storefronts, as most of this sport is done via internet. Utah Airguns is apparently remodeling an old indoor range for a bigger, better airgun experience. It'll be nice when they get in. Only other major storefront I know of is Airguns of Arizona in Gilbert. Really wish there were more. I'm in Utah, but Utah Airguns is over 45 minutes away when traffic is light. 90 minutes when Point of the Mountain is clogged with rush hour traffic. It'd be nice to handle the guns before buying . . . . . .

Haven't been to vegas in a while but last time I was there bass pro shops had a great selection of airguns no idea about thier pcp gun selection but they had a good number of rifles on display along with a pretty good selection of accessories 

every time I go to vegas I always figure on 3 hrs out of a day for a trip to basspro don't really buy Much from them but thier store is fun to look around 

pcpfan37