Air gun sighting and climate control

Anyone ever encountered climate control, particularly air conditioning, affecting how true your sighting remains? I have a Benjamin Titan with a UTG scope. (The scope is well over the top for the gun but they work well together.) Anyway, I've found that if I store the gun indoors and take it out to shoot, it may be off zero. But if I store it in my shop (not climate controlled), the zero remains constant. I assume the difference is air conditioning throwing off the point of impact. Like my handle suggests, I'm in the US Southeast, so we have plenty of heat and humidity here in summertime. Anyone else ever encounter climate control affecting your zero?

You are experiencing temperature shift. Your compression tube, stock, mounts and scope all expand and contract and different rates. when going from a regulated indoor temperature of say 68, then out to 80/90 parts will move/shift and until everything equalizes you poi/poa will keep changing. It is more pronounced in springers./gasrams than pcps but happens to both.

Wow, I had no idea!!! Thanks John, I was so frustrated by the moving Zero in my springer. It was crazy, it's zeroed I'm shooting tight groups. Get home from work a couple days later, go out to shoot and its 1 or 2 inches off...I'm thinking WT heck!! Make scope adjustments.... Then 30 minutes later it's 1 or 2 inches off in the opposite direction!! This was all due to the moving parts and adjusting to environment. Oh well you live and learn.... I bought a PCP in June because I was so frustrated with the movement of POI. Ha