Air Gun Shop ( New England Airsoft)

I live about an hour and a half away. I've been wanting to head up there but so far the shop has not returned any of my emails regarding inventory availability of rifles. It's kind of a long drive to find nothing I want/need so I've not made it yet.
It’s a Mom & Pop. Phone calls work the best. Call@6pm

Thanks , wording was wrong . I stand corrected ( and behind NEAG).

BTW, There is another mom and pop shop called Brophy's Fine Firearms that is a bit farther south in Middleborough , MA that has started carrying air rifles and supplies. It's not big but the owner is friendly and informed. He usually has a dozen or so rifles (mostly PCP) on the shelf.
Thanks for letting me know; agreat new store to take my money...JK I love this ish

I live about an hour and a half away. I've been wanting to head up there but so far the shop has not returned any of my emails regarding inventory availability of rifles. It's kind of a long drive to find nothing I want/need so I've not made it yet.
They open at 3 on the weekdays and open at 10 on Saturdays...I just walked in.

BTW, There is another mom and pop shop called Brophy's Fine Firearms that is a bit farther south in Middleborough , MA that has started carrying air rifles and supplies. It's not big but the owner is friendly and informed. He usually has a dozen or so rifles (mostly PCP) on the shelf.
Just heard about this. When I was shooting a bow I went to Reedys, and I guess this place is just down stairs from them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: cswift1
Just heard about this. When I was shooting a bow I went to Reedys, and I guess this place is just down stairs from them now.
Thanks for the new locations, but NAG treats me 100% like a VIP customer. Here is the kicker: every customer gets that treatment, and this store has a downfall, and it is time. I go in to shoot, and this is my process, I get unpacked.....leave my booth and, go to the store section....buy all my supplies, and start a conversation....conversation last for about 30 min, then I go back to my booth and load my ammo and fill my tanks..after John might come in and we will start up a convo that is about 15 min; then I will talk to K, then I will talk to Lue for about 5 min. And it is all about life talk and AIR GUNS...Then I shoot!!!! The point is they became really good friends, they give free range time to Veterans, and they go above and beyond to create a good customer-to-business relationship...I don't know if any Brick and mortar can top that.

Reactions: L.Leon and edin508
Thanks for the new locations, but NAG treats me 100% like a VIP customer. Here is the kicker: every customer gets that treatment, and this store has a downfall, and it is time. I go in to shoot, and this is my process, I get unpacked.....leave my booth and, go to the store section....buy all my supplies, and start a conversation....conversation last for about 30 min, then I go back to my booth and load my ammo and fill my tanks..after John might come in and we will start up a convo that is about 15 min; then I will talk to K, then I will talk to Lue for about 5 min. And it is all about life talk and AIR GUNS...Then I shoot!!!! The point is they became really good friends, they give free range time to Veterans, and they go above and beyond to create a good customer-to-business relationship...I don't know if any Brick and mortar can top that.
I know I sound one-sided but I cant resist great customer service I am hooked.

They outsource repairs.
They cannot offer any repairs that require machining, John repairs rifles in store, in house, by himself. He has walked me through a handful of maintenance related disassemblies, resealed my .25 huben for me, he is FX certified as well.

What you are correct about is customer service, every time I go in there, or bring someone in there, we are all royalty. Its why I will always go back.

Reactions: cswift1
They cannot offer any repairs that require machining, John repairs rifles in store, in house, by himself. He has walked me through a handful of maintenance related disassemblies, resealed my .25 huben for me, he is FX certified as well.

What you are correct about is customer service, every time I go in there, or bring someone in there, we are all royalty. Its why I will always go back.
Yea, I've seen them in action for repairs; they go hard and make sure it is fixed.

It's a bit of a ride for me, but I'll have to check out the store one of these days.