Air Gun Regulations

City ordinances are voted on, and passed, by the local governing body- usually a city commission. City commission members, mayors, etc. are elected officials. Ordinances are enforceable by the police, and yes you can go to jail for violating them. City’s have the right to enact laws, under home rule. Not all states are home rule states.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_rule_in_the_United_States

Sorry guys I got out over my toes on city council elections. I had a sour experience working for a small town city, and members were voted on by other members. It was foolish to think that’s how all cities were ran, just never looked into it and done that assuming thing. I still think it’s a loosing battle to live in a city. Not beating a dead horse more though, just clearing my mistake. Thanks D

Beau

I fly a quad copter and there’s been talk of regulation/ legislation/ registration for a few years now.

I get that no one wants one buzzing around an airport or in a crowded place. But a few bad apples prove they have no sense and rather than punish those bad apples, we get new rules that ruin it for everyone.

There have been RC copters and air guns around since I was a kid. They all still basically work today like they did back then. Stop blaming the tool and start blaming the hand that held it.