• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Gun Oregon & AOA Extreme Air Gun Challenge - Scores and some pictures

I can't get the doc. to copy and paste, so here is a link:

Also, some competitors did not write down the equipment data, so if you know that info, please email me so I can update the document.
Thanks again to all who came and braved the weather on Saturday.
Some great scores were shot in a really tricky wind situation.

I'm working on the match report and photos are being edited. Please post any you might have taken here, or send them me to me so we can add them to the match report.

1715177928741.png

Attachments

• DSC00006.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC00007.JPG
    DSC00007.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC00013.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC00021.JPG
    DSC00021.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • DSC00022.JPG
    DSC00022.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: Calmark and Swish
Thanks for sharing the results. Love to see the equipment and tunes used!

I'm confused how 2 people can tie for 1st place in the 100y Final?

Unless I'm reading it wrong, these 2 results aren't the same:
1715178982564.png

It looks like they both got a 216 in the final. But Mike Bricker @Centercut had 3X and Robert Steele had 2X. Which would make Mike the winner. Even if they had the same score and the same # of X's... all the events I've been to have always had a way to determine the winner. Ie: whomever hit the tie breaking X first in order of sequence, etc. So who was the actual winner of 100y Benchrest?

Thanks for sharing the results. Love to see the equipment and tunes used!

I'm confused how 2 people can tie for 1st place in the 100y Final?

Unless I'm reading it wrong, these 2 results aren't the same:
View attachment 462805

It looks like they both got a 216 in the final. But Mike Bricker @Centercut had 3X and Robert Steele had 2X. Which would make Mike the winner. Even if they had the same score and the same # of X's... all the events I've been to have always had a way to determine the winner. Ie: whomever hit the tie breaking X first in order of sequence, etc. So who was the actual winner of 100y Benchrest?
Long story. It was to preserve the peace. I'll tell you at RMAC. Bottom line, the MD would not make a decision on a "plug" score for the both of us. So between us we decided to call it a draw and split the 1-2 pot.

Long story. It was to preserve the peace. I'll tell you at RMAC. Bottom line, the MD would not make a decision on a "plug" score for the both of us. So between us we decided to call it a draw and split the 1-2 pot.
For a sanctioned and sponsored event that doesn't sound quite right. Someone must've hit the X first in sequential target order. Oh well, not my rules.

See you soon

Reactions: Centercut
Lol .. sounds familiar from a previous match at same venue. great shooting guys !!!

Reactions: Centercut
The way I handled it was not great. I'm new to this Extreme Bench Rest thing, and usually a team of the shooters do most of the scoring.. not their own cards of course. But this year with the new Slug 100 yard event added, those folks were shooting in that event and I had to do all the scoring with Casey unrolling and rerolling the cards... two days of 12 hours scoring and recording to the google doc.
One recommendation. We wasted way too much time with the Speed. You added the Slug 100Y event. The Speed only had 8 shooters. There is only so much time in a day. If you intend to keep the 100Y Slug, eliminate the Speed...

...angle. Hint, crack open that wallet and buy some .350 plugs like the rest of the USA uses... You can buy them from the N50 people.
Thanks for the h/t. But we normally reserve the plug set for new N50 Clubs.
Sorry, but I'm sure you all understand. I'm pretty sure I covered this subject before.

Last edited: