Air Gun newbie, first year of the hobby and a Hatsan .50.

Around this time last year I decided to purchase my first air gun, it was a Ruger Blackhawk .177. It was pretty accurate at 7 yards (I live in the city and have a range in my shed) but it left my wanting for an air rifle with more power. Being impressed by my first Ruger rifle, I purchased the Ruger Magnum .22 and was impressed, but still I wanted more power so bought the Hatsan Striker .25. The Hatsan was nice but it still lacked the power I needed to obliterate 2 x 4's from 7 yards away. That's when I purchased my first PCP and got the Hatsan Hercules Bully .357. The Bully was more than capable of humanely dismantling treated lumber from close range but it still wasn't enough, I felt the 2 x 4's needed pain and humiliation, that's why I got the .50 Hatsan Piledriver. I will admit, the Bully came pre charged when I received it and it never seemed like a big deal to fill the cylinder with my hand pump. When I received the Piledriver it was empty, no problem, I'm 6'4" with a history of herniated discs, what could go wrong? After 500 pumps I had finally filled the Piledriver halfway, to celebrate the achievement I left the shed to get a beer from the inside the house. Before I could make it to the house my spine seemed to want to stop supporting my upper half for a few weeks. I've yet to shoot the Piledriver but it has held its air perfectly and it has made a great decoration next to the sword I've boxed up because I accidentally severed my tendons when instinctively I tried to catch it when it dropped, I did catch it (Yeah me.) While my love for air guns is still growing, I've decided the threat of Cape Buffalo in urban Virginia is not nearly high enough to require the Piledriver so I will be listing it for sale once I am able to. Pigeons are a serious threat to way of life in Virginia so I purchased the Seneca Wing Shot. 

Rest assured my backstop is probably suitable for a rocket launcher and behind the shed I have another backstop of 12 OSB boards leaning against, after testing the Bully at 7 yards I realized it probably was better to have more space with the high powered PCP's. The projectile sunk into my backstop as intended but it was a tremendous step up in power from my .22 break barrel that I unrealistically didn't expect and it did make me nervous after the fact. The Piledriver is almost 7 yards long and I would have taken it an hour away to a place I knew I could shoot safely. In reply to Healthservices, I was a shortstop for 10 years, I cant seem to just let stuff drop, never give up (unless its a sword or chimichanga) it has plagued me several times including reaching into a deep fryer to catch a chimichanga, and catching several knives (I was a line cook for awhile) but my hand is healing nicely and I have a very sharp Katana for sale, slightly used. The story is a means to listing my Piledriver, I have no legitimate knowledge to contribute and have realized I do enjoy playing Assasins Creed.