• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Gun Depot first rate customer service

Big thumbs up to Air gun Depot again. My Air Venturi compressor had a problem that most certainly could not be fix at home. I called Air Gun Depot where I bought it which arrived quickly. Dee took care of the return of the unit I had and got me one on the way to replace the original. It will be here Tuesday and I am one happy fellow I am down to part of one tank and the other one is empty. Wont be doing any shooting this weekend because of the weather anyway. You can't beat that service I turn around I didn't eve run out of air VBG.
Thanks Dee for your great service
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
CH

Hi All 
The new compressor arrived on time filled it with 5W-40 Mobile1 and purified water for coolant. Started it for the 10 min unloaded run in this time let it run for 45 min. Then connected my SCBA CF tank topped it off 2000 psi to 4500. Not a drop of oil from the blow downs. Which is just the opposite with the first one. The first one dumped lots of oil and water the first fill with it. I don't think 10 min is long enough to break in the compressor with a synthetic oil like Moblile1. Glad I ran it longer, the rings look like they seated this time. The new compressor filled it lot faster also.
Merry Christmas All
CH