• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AIR GUN ACTIVITIES.

I am currently looking for AIR GUN ACTIVITIES; I shoot for my mental therapy at my home range ( I have 70ft of shooting space ). I shoot when my mind gets overwhelmed when doing school, and in between hard assignments, I target shoot; this sharpens my focus. Then I go back and do a little more and then shoot again; by the time I get through half a tin, I have either finished or retained any concept I was studying.

But now I want to step up; I want to pest hunt, but I don't have the pest to shoot. I want to do a competition, and I have already missed one in Palmer, Ma ( it was on mothers Day. The misses would of whoop my a**). So before I get a job, I would like to join a gathering and have fun shooting and socializing. At this moment I have been going to AIRSOFT, such an exciting sport.

How can I find planned future events in MA and maybe as far north as New Hampshire and as south as Warwick, Rhode Island? I am also willing to go for pesting. So far, I have discovered one possible place in Connecticut, and NAG outside range will be opening soon, and I also need to buy a new rifle if I want to do this. The beautiful thing about Massachusetts is these trips are a top 2 hr drive. I am willing to make plans; thanks y, all.

Reactions: qball
I am currently looking for AIR GUN ACTIVITIES; I shoot for my mental therapy at my home range ( I have 70ft of shooting space ). I shoot when my mind gets overwhelmed when doing school, and in between hard assignments, I target shoot; this sharpens my focus. Then I go back and do a little more and then shoot again; by the time I get through half a tin, I have either finished or retained any concept I was studying.

But now I want to step up; I want to pest hunt, but I don't have the pest to shoot. I want to do a competition, and I have already missed one in Palmer, Ma ( it was on mothers Day. The misses would of whoop my a**). So before I get a job, I would like to join a gathering and have fun shooting and socializing. At this moment I have been going to AIRSOFT, such an exciting sport.

How can I find planned future events in MA and maybe as far north as New Hampshire and as south as Warwick, Rhode Island? I am also willing to go for pesting. So far, I have discovered one possible place in Connecticut, and NAG outside range will be opening soon, and I also need to buy a new rifle if I want to do this. The beautiful thing about Massachusetts is these trips are a top 2 hr drive. I am willing to make plans; thanks y, all.
I sent you a PM looking for people to eradication hunt with

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1

I am going to be joining this did not even know they existed https://marlboroairgunners.org/