AIR(GAS) BOOSTER PUMP, HOW TO SERVICE

This is a Hydraulics International gas booster. It appears to be a two stage model, that will take max I50 PSI air from my shop compressor and turn it into 4500 PSI air for a pcp. 

the story I got from the proprietor of a paintball Shop and field was he got this from his uncle five or six years ago and it was reported to be in working condition but he never used it . Now he's sold his business and he was getting rid of stuff and I picked this up. 

I am going to assume it needs at a minimum, the oil changed but probably seals and O-rings , and perhaps a complete tear down to inspect for corrosion .

trying to figure out how far I need to go before I try to use it . I am still searching for a operations manual and a parts breakdown. Judging from their internet presence it appears that this company is still in existence . I guess what I'm trying to do is avoid having to go back to the dealer to have my old clunker serviced . Is this something I can do as somebody with decent mechanical skills , and/ or is there a third party shop, with decent skills and reputation that could save me significantly from going back to the manufacturer for maintenance .

I appreciate any information from knowledgeable sources. Thank you.

1551055729_6470789905c733b711aec56.55194299_received_2130574353697106.jpeg

It looks similar in principle to an Altaros unit. No oil to change. Plug it in and see if it will build pressure, if so just use it until it doesn't. If seals and parts are obtainable, it should be a good find but expect it to be slow and you will need a good shop compressor to drive it. I would think it would possibly need a steady 130-150 psi and lots of volume, some ware upwards of 300 litres per minute.