Air Force talon p .25 anybody own one ??

Everything you need and want is on Talon tunes forum, Talon p gate. Yes great for hunting. Get the changable top hat. Call Randy at R&L airguns for a shroud. Accuracy wise. On a good day light wind from a good rest I can pop eggs @ 100 yds. Best accuracy with jsb 25.4 @ 890. Get the tri rail for scope. Help with flex. A $5.00 trigger spring from Tony @ TT help. 

Reactions: Senor Ramon
Yes,

Great little gun. Phenomenal accuracy and performance for a 12" barrel.

Yes I do out to 100 yards for rabbits with 50 grain home made slugs (25 ACP Lyman mold)

Definitely needs a silencer. DonnyFL adapter replaces the end cap and then any 1/2-20 will work on it.

Get it you will love it.

I sent mine in to AirForce for warranty repair and it was returned with the new top hat and greatly increased power.

I added a MadDog Bulldog stock and a larger bottle from an e-bay seller.

I have a Talon P sort of. I put a Micro Lite kit on it to turn it into a bull pup. A guy on Talonairguns.com named Tagdagger developed the kit to turn a Talon P into a bullpup. This kit moves the breach back about 4” . Using the stock barrel the kit includes a baffle that goes inside stock frame. I bought a Delrin version. I think he now sells an aluminum version of the kit here is some pics.
1538615796_13870780215bb569f48e9242.65482760_AD1B734F-9DA8-4831-A5F8-4E9A54DB8B3B.png