• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air force Gunpower Texan 257 or 308 power Upgrade kits 3625 psi fills

IMG_20230423_084051.jpg

I just found these. Wondering if they might be a option to switch calibers for me maybe and custom barrel..Alot better price than African air ordinance and 3625 psi fill. Id like to have another caliber than just.510.. A 257 at 3625 with a 112 grain noe cast vld in a fast twist maybe cool. Or 30 cal maybe 180 s at 3625 psi fills. Figured these are Chinese but price reasonable

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I looked at there website its a India product. This is the same site that has a regulator and plenum for Texans though big and long. Looks to me like a heavier hammer and spring and designed for 3625 psi. Even in 257 with 3625 psi fills.decent fps with a 24 inch barrel... The internet makes anything you may or.may not need. Lol😀😁

I looked at there website its a India product. This is the same site that has a regulator and plenum for Texans though big and long. Looks to me like a heavier hammer and spring and designed for 3625 psi. Even in 257 with 3625 psi fills.decent fps with a 24 inch barrel... The internet makes anything you may or.may not need. Lol😀😁

It’ll be interesting to see results. Wonder if anybody has this yet? I have not seen it in any of the Facebook groups I am a part of. One guy did say he was going to purchase the .257 Texan kit. I have a 257 and all I did was get a heavier spring from Doug Noble and it took a great rifle to an awesome rifle.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I have not seen any of these kits. I saw one video of the regulator and big plenum in 357 that was working on YouTube. Much less power with there regulated system.. They probably copied the Airforce design and figure with would want 250 bar max fill....4500 psi fills tough for most of us.... I'd like to try a kit if funds become available in the future... The African Air Ordinance kit is pretty pricey....

A friend of mine has installed it on his 257 and 308. He hasn't done a chonos on it yet do to work overtime but he says you an feel the difference.In a few weeks I'll be ordering the 257, it's not a stock valve . I ordered it and it should be here by friday 5/1 23 but, I still have to get a tank with at least 3600 fill so i'm going to wait until i can get a CF 4500 fill. it consist of a heavier hammer and spring also a higher output valve, not stock.

Last edited:
Wow!!!!Nice.........1079 fps with a 72 slug .....Not bad......How is the quality???? Looks pretty good!!!!!3625psi? 😀😁😃 I'm glad this valve is working for you....
The quality is very good, well made.Imvery happy with it. I don't get that first shot valve lock when you fill it. when i did the chonos i had it about 10-15 feet from me,, it was the only sun i could get so the number would be higher if i move it closer to the muzzle. You can feel and hear the power difference!