• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Force Condor SS .25 almost free

Classified Status
NLA
As you might imagine there has been a lot of response to this add, so it looks like it is most likely no longer available.

I have an Condor SS in .25 that I got years ago, my first PCP. Now that I have a number of repeater airguns I no longer shoot it, haven’t for several years. I want to basically give it away, charge a nominal fee $100, to cover my troubles in shipping it, and buyer cover shipping charges. My intent is that this goes to someone that is just getting into PCP’s and/or does not have the funds for a pretty nice PCP. I do not have the ability to check that the “buyer” has need of a almost free gun, but I ask please don’t not take advantage of me and “buy” this gun if you already have nice PCP’s or can afford to buy one at full price. Also do not buy this with the intent of selling it for a profit. This was a very good shooting gun I have multiple time taken Starlings at 100 yards with it, it should still be a great shooter, but does need a little love. My girlfriend had a cat that decided it needed to be pee’d on (had it in a closet), cat is lucky it didn’t end up on the business end of the gun, so anyway there is a little runts but I am sure it will clean up and I lost the trigger shoe. I did put a lot into cool stock as you can see in the picture, adjustable top hat, heavier upgraded hammer, maybe super seer (can’t remember). I basically did all I could to upgrade it. The scope will come with it. You can see in the picture it is sitting at 3000 psi after years of non use, so apparently it holds air. Again Please allow this gun to go to someone who could not otherwise have a pretty nice PCP.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: