• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Force Condor .25

Anyone shoot the NOE bullets yet? I have just purchased the moulds - in a DC, one BTHP at 48gr., the other cavity a HBFP at 51gr., the other mould is a 4-cavity BTFP all 51gr.

The only shooting I have done is 20 yards, which was not a test, as all pellets and bullets made little oblong 5-shot groups less than 3 bullets wide. has anyone tested these at
longer ranges or on field rats or any other verim?

Daryls i have not shot those exact bullets but have shot the hunters supply bullets at airgun depot. I bought the round nose 49 grain bullet. They shot pretty well out of my .25 Condor SS with the original top hat and power wheel wide open. Think i got about 79 or 80 foot pounds. At 100 yards they were still pretty tight. More than good enough for bigger game. (Not Big Game) If you have a regular condor those bullets should be even better with the extra power. Can you post some pics of the pellets?