• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air-Fective Mag Holders for FX Wildcat

Perhaps you've seen AirARmsHuntingSA recent video (June 2016). Nice video BTW. I was intrigued by the Magazine Holders he shows for his wildcat.

I went to the British site to place order, but it's $90.00. Maybe it's just me, but for two clips, it's rather expensive.

​However, it perhaps gives me some ideas where I can possibly make my own magazine holder by acquiring some nut's and bolts.

I would rather not choose MAG holders for the Wildcat stock, as I prefer to have my stock as is.

​Any thoughts?

Firstly, the Air-fective holders are GBP 16 each, which is about $23. I don't know how much to get them to the states. $90 to get 2 there seems a bit much.

Secondly, the JPBrewer (he posts here) mag holder doesn't require any modification to your stock, it clamps to itself across the hole.

I've got a JPBrewer one and it is great, though you do have to unscrew it if you want to take the stock off to do anything.