• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air-Chrony Mk3 Ballistic Chronograph SET

I bought one around Christmas, I like it very much, use the hell out of it! Very accurate, works in all light, batteries don’t last all that long? It runs great from a phone charger micro usb, so I either plug it in or run it in the field with a usb battery pack for hours. So I don’t even put batteries in it anymore, oh and the battery cover was magnetic so it will fall off in your truck, only thing about it I don’t like,

+1 on both the positive reports and the somewhat short battery life. Not sure why but my MK2 seemed to last longer on the juice, but then I shot it....

The Air-Chrony actually makes it easy to take chrony readings. I used to find it to be a PITA to have to haul our the Shooting-Chrony, set it up, deal with lighting, etc. I now keep the AC on the shelf and grab it nearly every time I take my guns out of the safe to shoot paper. A level of convenience you don't get with a full size chrony.