• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air bow availbilty/recommendation's

With spring fast approaching I am interested in purchasing an air bow or kit for my fx. This will be for shooting carp, rough fish, etc.

It seems the kit for the dreamline/crown is difficult to catch in stock. I attempted to use an RTI barrel on my prophet but could not source an arrow to fit.

I don’t care particularly for the size of the Benjamin. Does anyone have any recommendations on an air bow or where to purchase the dreamline barrel?

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
now that pyramid air has changed their name you should be able to find too many choices there.. it's great for people like you, but it just made finding airguns a bit more trouble with all the additional things, including crossbow and lots of other not related to Airguns.. but I'm happy that might help you and it's still airgun related
Mark

@cparkerfishing Umarex is releasing something specifically for fishing. Take a look below.

Umarex is best bang for the buck in airbows.....The Air Javelin is probably best for Air fishing. I have a Umarex airsaber and it.is.accurate to 120 yards like a ravin😀 The new fishing rig from Umarex is looking good should be regulated too...

Reactions: stre-tch
You can m
Thanks for all the responses. I think I’ve decided on an air saber. Will use it during hunting season as well.
If going with regular Airsaber.... Don't waste any money on Umarex arrows........ Go on eBay or Amazon and buy Easton 2219. XX75 22 inch aluminum arrows.. Just pull the knock out of.the back of arrow and use.. Speed with Easton 2219 is 405 fps at.I think 474 grains with 100 field point. The aluminum arrows are slower and you can get away with cheaper target.... 500 fps targets $160.00 and up. 1 inch accuracy at 50 yards with Easton can be expected with Airsaber. I shoot mine on a external regulator.... Helps accuracy.... Ill help you with anything Airsaber😀😀😀 I've set2 airsaber up successfully to 120 yards..they shoot stupid accurate....3-5 inch groups at 120 yards.......way better than it should be........

You can m
If going with regular Airsaber.... Don't waste any money on Umarex arrows........ Go on eBay or Amazon and buy Easton 2219. XX75 22 inch aluminum arrows.. Just pull the knock out of.the back of arrow and use.. Speed with Easton 2219 is 405 fps at.I think 474 grains with 100 field point. The aluminum arrows are slower and you can get away with cheaper target.... 500 fps targets $160.00 and up. 1 inch accuracy at 50 yards with Easton can be expected with Airsaber. I shoot mine on an external regulator.... Helps accuracy.... Ill help you with anything Airsaber😀😀😀 I've set2 airsaber up successfully to 120 yards..they shoot stupid accurate....3-5 inch groups at 120 yards.......way better than it should be........
Do you heat the arrow to remove the knock ?