• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms XTi50

Hi guys, I'm wondering has anyone heard any whispers about what dealers in the US will be getting the XTi50 once it becomes more readily available? I tried ordering direct from the UK but suppliers are reluctant to export it, the "usual" Air Arms dealers I spoke to over here have all either said they don't know if they are going to get it or when they will get it, one reputable air arms dealer even told me they weren't even aware of such a model from air arms! I have tried to contact air arms directly but my emails, tweets, and DM's have all gone ignored/unanswered. I want to part with my hard earned cash for this rifle but it seems no one wants to take it lol.

I have several AA rifles and really like them but They have taken soooooooooo long getting this gun on the market (is it actually being made?) That I have lost interest in it and am looking at other options for my next FT rifle. It's really a shame although most airguns are not used for FT anyway so demand isn't the greatest. TOO bad!
Rick B.

Reactions: oaks1450 and BSJ
Hey Eir, Claire at Air Arms ( the owner, along with her sisters), is very good about getting to her emails. When I needed some parts for an EV2, I asked my acquaintance Jack Harris and he said, just email Claire. haha So I did and she emailed me back within a day and was awesome. Got my parts in the mail a week later. Anyway, the rifle is hitting the market now in the UK, and sells for 3500 GBP= 4,403.35 USD. Its a steep price but you get what you pay for. Jack and the guys in the last BFTA GP a few weeks ago, were 1st 2nd 3rd with their XTI50's. I know its not the gun but the shooter, but it is a beautiful rifle that is ready to win, right out of the box. Did you check with Tyler Patner at Pyramyd Air, he would be in the know. He is also friends with Claire West. Good luck....BC

I got to see and handle the black laminate version at the Finger Lakes GP. It is a beautiful rifle with all of the accessories included (best integrated hamster in the market) to shoot WFTF PCP class or LV benchrest. It is definitely a collector's item. It is a sub 12 FPE rifle with 100 shot capacity. It is not made for 20 FPE. I would recommend a Thomas carbine if you want to shoot Hunter or Open class. You will get more shots (over 100) at 20 FPE.

Reactions: qball