• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms TX200 MKIII

BBVETTE , YOu can go to AOA and handle both guns right there , i mean RH model TX200 , call first to make sure they have one
you cannot drive less than 2 hours to actually handle the guns ? ok never mind , forget i ever mentioned it . OH welcome to the Forum great place to be

you cannot drive less than 2 hours to actually handle the guns ? ok never mind , forget i ever mentioned it . OH welcome to the Forum great place to be
I would have driven right up to Mesa but they have none in stock! I just got off the phone. They said supply issues from Europe are a big problem….no outlook at all on next ones in….plus they don’t sell Air Arms (if they did they don’t now). But I would have driven up to look at the HW97K if they had one! 😊👍

Thanks for the welcome 👍

Craig

I would have driven right up to Mesa but they have none in stock! I just got off the phone. They said supply issues from Europe are a big problem….no outlook at all on next ones in….plus they don’t sell Air Arms (if they did they don’t now). But I would have driven up to look at the HW97K if they had one! 😊👍

Thanks for the welcome 👍

Craig
maybe i miss understood your Emoji , ok all is well , and sorry if they didn't have what your interested in , lot of shooters in that area maybe someone will step up ?

1660345020522.png
1660345020522.png

RECENT Worlds FT match last weekend .... 3rd column down SPRINGER RIFLE with a better than 2 to 1 of AA over HW

Reactions: maxtrouble