Air Arms TX200 (Full Review ) .177 Spring Gun Perfection @ 1000+ FPS

22r.JPG

Hey guys. This classic Air Arms TX200 MKIII air rifle is no joke. It slings .177 caliber ammo at over 1000 FPS with dime size groups at 40 yards. Amazing spring gun. The fit and finish on this Walnut version is also outstanding. When you hear people say thier TX200 is one of thier most accurate guns, they are not lying! This gun is awesome. Thanks for watching! -Nate

22.JPG

View attachment 318471

Hey guys. This classic Air Arms TX200 MKIII air rifle is no joke. It slings .177 caliber ammo at over 1000 FPS with dime size groups at 40 yards. Amazing spring gun. The fit and finish on this Walnut version is also outstanding. When you hear people say thier TX200 is one of thier most accurate guns, they are not lying! This gun is awesome. Thanks for watching! -Nate

View attachment 318472
"Very special" seriously though beautiful rifle.

Reactions: Orv
View attachment 318471

View attachment 318472
@kaylaindy:

Thanks for your full review of this rifle and thanks for finding the right pellet for your TX200, the JSB 8.4s are the ones that I chose as well. The TX200 is the "springer of springers" and it took me some time to figure that out until I purchased one in .177 caliber. With the right pellet, it's one springer that hard to beat with a break barrel springer any time of the day. You did mention the Air Arms Pro Sport but we will have to hear about that one at some other time by someone in the know. Thanks again for sharing your findings with this "springer of springers."

Reactions: drpietrzak