• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms TX200 and under lever experts...a question

Hello there. I’ve got a TX200 that I need some help with. It shoots magnificently, but I like my springers to not have a single fault. The TX200 is my first under lever, and I don’t understand much about how the under lever mechanism works.

There are two issues I have with it. First, the under lever is loose; by that I mean it can be moved left and right and is not sturdy. It sways left and right ever so slightly and it doesn’t affect anything...however I want to fix that! Secondly, the trigger blade is loose as well, so like the under lever, it can be moved left and right ever so slightly. Let me know.

Regards.

image.1613668241.jpg

Is this a NEW rifle or a Used one ?

Used.

OK .... The wobbly cocking arm is WEAR & TEAR. generally aggravated by off center cocking pressure and a lack of lubrication on the pivot.

FIXING is Replacing the entire lever.

Trigger blade follows this same thinking ... wear and tear running w/o lubrication on pivot.

Now looked at as a general "Why For" ..... Rifles been SHOT A LOT !!

Is this a NEW rifle or a Used one ?

Used.

OK .... The wobbly cocking arm is WEAR & TEAR. generally aggravated by off center cocking pressure and a lack of lubrication on the pivot.

FIXING is Replacing the entire lever.

Trigger blade follows this same thinking ... wear and tear running w/o lubrication on pivot.

Now looked at as a general "Why For" ..... Rifles been SHOT A LOT !!

Oh well...it’s a project gun. Looking forward to upgrading it. Thanks.

New guy to airguns here. Who's Motorhead? I'm in the market for either a new or used Air Arms TX200 variant or Pro-Sport. Although I'm normally a DIY kind of guy, t'd be good to know who to turn to in case I need help.

Cheers,

**Edit** Well, I guess I should've done a little searching first...and reading for the name of each post's author! Sorry, Motorhead!