• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Air Arms T200 in .177 with many upgrades 12fpe

Classified Status
WTS

taso1000

Jan 5, 2020
Illinois, United States
Up for sale is an Air Arms T200 in .177. The rifle is in excellent condition. I bought it brand new about 6 years ago. It is my most accurate rifle for back yard shooting. It was also my favorite till I got spoiled by repeating HW100's, Daystate MK4's and Air Wolfs. I really hate to get rid of it but with being a caregiver for my late father and recently getting married, I don't have the time to play with my toys.

The rifle has been upgraded with a Huma external regulator, Altaros aluminum .12L air cylinder and front fill with fill probe. The cylinder valve is shimmed perfectly against the action. Without the support that the shims give against the shoulder of the valve the cylinder will wobble. The rifle also has a slip on TKO moderator with set screw. I built the rifle to be very light. As seen in the picture it weighs 7.125 pounds. I will include the sights, front sight base, air tube chamber limiter(I forget the proper name), stock removal tool, and original steel cylinder. It doesn't have a valve as it was used on the aluminum cylinder The scope and rings in the picture are not included in this sale.

Currently the rifle is shooting at 12 fpe and it's favorite (most accurate) pellets are JSB 10.34gr.

I am looking to get $650 $625 $600 plus shipping and insurance. Payment will be via Paypal. If you elect to pay via goods and services please add the fees too. Continental U.S. only. In case my pricing is way off, I will entertain reasonable offers. Low ball offers will be ignored.

Thanks,

Taso

t200.jpg

Last edited: