Air Arms Survey 2021

143595648_3944030568963058_1692037079219767651_o.1611777324.png

We at Air Arms are on a quest to find out what you would look for in an Air Rifle so we can continue to serve our customers well, which is why we need your help.

We would now like to learn more about what you would like and that's why we have chosen you, our Air Army to participate in our survey. 

And don't worry about your data confidentiality be assured that the data we collect will only be used for the purposes of this research.

Please click the link below to complete the 2-minute survey 👇👇👇

https://share.hsforms.com/1vI76hxkgTv2LN7VkqFFVcA59i61

I'm not going to fill out the survey. You need a clean sheet of paper design for a new PCP. Featuring a threaded barrel going into a strong receiver, and a two screw attachment to the stock, as well as air delivery system similar to a Huben and LCS, AND make high capacity mags, heck build a stick mag slug shooter while you're at it. Target barrels need to be thicker too. Freefloat the barrels and lose the shrouds. Basically quit building fragility into airguns and make them solid like a good firearm is made.

You also need to build recoilless springers. Opposing gas rams or springs maybe??? It was so much nicer shooting my FWB 300S and my friends D54 than my TX200. 

You want to sell guns then get out of your same old same old and be innovative. 

I'm not going to fill out the survey. You need a clean sheet of paper design for a new PCP. Featuring a threaded barrel going into a strong receiver, and a two screw attachment to the stock, as well as air delivery system similar to a Huben and LCS, AND make high capacity mags, heck build a stick mag slug shooter while you're at it. Target barrels need to be thicker too. Freefloat the barrels and lose the shrouds. Basically quit building fragility into airguns and make them solid like a good firearm is made.

You also need to build recoilless springers. Opposing gas rams or springs maybe??? It was so much nicer shooting my FWB 300S and my friends D54 than my TX200. 

You want to sell guns then get out of your same old same old and be innovative.

I took the survey, but don't really believe I was asked what I want.

I completely agree with Steve123's mentality! Build us something we can hunt with, and not be worried if we touch something with it, our day/week is not ruined. Build something built like the powder burner world does. It can be a vanilla type rifle. There is no telling how many Remington 700's are in the world today? Just a easy example. Manufacture an Airgun we are not scared of breaking, and can blast little critters with humanly. 

Respectivly,

Eamon

Survey filled and thank you for the opportunity. Nice to see a manufacturer looking for some direct feedback.

Personally find my Air Arms to be the best built and least fussy than any other brands.

Why on earth would they build a recoilless springer or gas ram rifle? Their TX200 and Pro Sport are the best out there. I would like to see a open sight, light weight underlever.

Survey filled and thank you for the opportunity. Nice to see a manufacturer looking for some direct feedback.

Personally find my Air Arms to be the best built and least fussy than any other brands.

Why on earth would they build a recoilless springer or gas ram rifle? Their TX200 and Pro Sport are the best out there. I would like to see a open sight, light weight underlever.

Oh goody another open sight light weight underlever, like that's never been done before aye, just such groundbreaking idea you have there, lol. AA would sell tons of those things/NOT, what a money maker.

"Why on earth would they build a recoilless springer?" The question is "why not", and If you can't see why not...?! It's partly the same reason, multi pumps, single strokes, Co2's, and PCP's exist = RECOIL IMPULSE BABY!

Ha! I’m with Steve on this. I do not understand why airguns are not more durable—I hate POI changes every time I go out. I love all the innovation of electronics and such but a great barrel should be thoroughly secured to the receiver for sustained accuracy. These high-end airguns are already as expensive as a good firearm and all the technology is there already. I believe an entrepreneur who comes up with a great durable rifle will be bought out by one of the firearms manufacturers who will see the market for such and produce it for half the price! Airguns are like the industrial revolution right now. I am happy to have a PCP as I am the hunting/tactical type and could not really get springers to suit me. In the very short time since I was introduced to PCP’s by the aforementioned competition shooter, it is like the renaissance—-more power, huge shot counts, longer range accuracy, semi-auto, full-auto, vast selection of pellet types, and now slugs!! It is only a matter of time til someone with the equipment manufacturing capability sees the future and gives us what we want.