Air Arms Air Arms s510xs regulator rebuild

Hey all. Been googling and searching and emailing looking for info.
Im rebuilding my .22 airarms s510xs due to a leak. Replaced all other seals and still leaked so tore the reg apart snd there were chunks of oring inside. I cant find the oring sizes anywhere.
I purchased the official AA s510xs seal kit and they are not in there.
I measured a few spots but need help with sizes for all 3 orings please. Anyone?

IMG_0825.jpeg

IMG_0819.jpeg

IMG_0823.jpeg

IMG_0822.jpeg

IMG_0824.jpeg

IMG_0828.jpeg

IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0829.jpeg

Manual parts diagram I looked at does not give sizes. I would suggest contacting AA directly or Air Venturi in US.

Have done both. Crickets 3 days later.

Based on your caliper measurements and photos, it looks like...

• brass adjuster: M1.5 x 5 (8mm OD)
  • reg body: M1.5 x 8 (11mm OD)
  • piston: Looks like you found a replacement based on photo #1. If you want the callout for it, measure the OD and groove (like you did for the adjuster) and report back.
Didnt fit lol. I tried a 1.5x12mm and its a hare too small. Loses 100bar in 24hours.

Are the other orings metric or standard? Yeah i read it. Lol, prob goimg to be 1.8x12mm or 1.8x13mm.
Metric oring. Ill try the 1.8. The 1.5x12 was just a tad too small but the 13 is too big, its sloppy.
Download the one I indicated. Pages 17 through 20. Exploded views and parts descriptions.

View attachment 431286
Thanks but the reg is not expolded.....Thats the issue.Find me #9 thats broken down into the pictures I included above. Thats what Im after and doesn't seem like it exists as well as AA has been silent on my reply.

Metric oring. Ill try the 1.8. The 1.5x12 was just a tad too small but the 13 is too big, its sloppy.

Thanks but the reg is not expolded.....Thats the issue.Find me #9 thats broken down into the pictures I included above. Thats what Im after and doesn't seem like it exists as well as AA has been silent on my reply.
The oring has to be squashed a hair to get a seal at high pressure. Orings and more website and may be able to get that size from their ebay store as well, or a good plumbing/pneumatics store. Tradesman hardware store, not a regular Ace or whatnot. This should work

Screenshot_20240202_120121_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Bramezy
The oring has to be squashed a hair to get a seal at high pressure. Orings and more website and may be able to get that size from their ebay store as well, or a good plumbing/pneumatics store. Tradesman hardware store, not a regular Ace or whatnot. This should work

View attachment 431332
That looks good. I may try those. I need just a hair more than im using. Thanks

That looks good. I may try those. I need just a hair more than im using. Thanks
You have to buy a few at once, but for a $1 per bundle it is worth grabbing a couple different sizes and documenting what works. If a rifle is a keeper, i get ome factory oring set, measure all and duplicate 5-20x depending on minumum oring order. I treat my pcps like an Aircraft, maximum 1 yr on full inspection, complete dissassembly and inspection everywhere.

Reactions: Bramezy