Air Arms AIR ARMS S510

How do you convert it?
I bought my parts from Martin Rutterford at Airguns-USA.com. Just loosen the existing fill fitting slightly till the air starts to bleed out. Wait for all the pressure to bleed out, then swap the parts and refill.
Fill port 2.jpg
Fill port.jpg

Last edited:
I bought my parts from Martin Rutterford at Airguns-USA.com. Just loosen the existing fill fitting slightly till the air starts to bleed out. Wait for all the pressure to bleed out, then swap the parts and refill.
when did you buy the parts from martin ? i havent seen that part there in quite a while ! i think best fittings in UK is the only place that i found in recent time , 2-3 weeks to get it here

when did you buy the parts from martin ? i havent seen that part there in quite a while ! i think best fittings in UK is the only place that i found in recent time , 2-3 weeks to get it here
Call him.